Our pharmaceutical supplies services include:
- Solving medical short issues and supply problems
- Provision of unlicensed medicines/exempt medicinal products and specials
- Pre-launch availability of novel products, often simultaneously with their launch in first country to market
- Management of discontinued drugs for Pharma Companies to minimise impact upon patients
- Ability to supply product from international markets that local pharmaceutical companies cannot make available
- Clinical trials supplies
Some benefits that Medisource provide to pharmacists are
- A next day service on over 1000 products and a short term supply for many thousand more
- Easy completion of documentation to satisfy regulatory requirements
Other services that Medisource provide: PhaSeal®
- Medisource stock the PhaSeal® safety system, used for preparation and administration of hazardous drugs.
Visit Medisource Product Partner for further information on wholesale medical supplies lifecycle management.